In this document –
‘Website’ (when used with a capitalised initial letter) refers to http://www.fischerlinkconsulting.com
‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ refers to FischerLink Consulting Ltd, a company incorporated in Scotland with a registered Office at 18 Brechin Road, Kirriemuir, Scotland, DD8 4BX and a company registration number of SC699026.
‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to you, the visitor to the Website.
7) The Website includes the ability for you to contact us using an enquiry form. To use this facility, you will be required to submit some personal information to enable us to reply to you. The personal information will be collected, processed, and stored in accordance with our Privacy Notice and all applicable data protection regulations.
8) Viewing the Website does not create any obligation upon you or us to enter into a contract for the supply of any services that the Website promotes. Any services provided by us are subject to a separate contract for services.
9) We take great care to show the content as accurately as possible, however:
a) colours, shapes, layout, design, images etc can be distorted during the downloading, reproduction, or reconstruction of the Website by the device you use;
b) manufacturer or user settings of the device used to view the Website can affect how the Website is displayed, we cannot guarantee the colour, shade, shape, size, or any other visual aspect is an exact match with the image on the Website;
c) the content, prices, offers, specifications, availability, design, layout, scheme, or theme are subject to change without notice and provided without warranty that they are accurate or error-free and may be stated incorrectly.
10) All intellectual property in the Website content, design, images, graphics, text, layout, software, and source code is owned by or licensed to us and protected under UK law and worldwide treaties. Any Trademarks within this Website that are not our property, or licensed to us are recognised, acknowledged, and respected.
11) Intellectual property includes, but is not limited to statutory rights and privileges, patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), in any part of the world.
12) We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, conditional, royalty-free, non-transferable license to download, view and print pages from the Website for your personal use.
13) In return for granting the license you agree not to, without our express written consent:
a) republish, redistribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, translate, transmit, broadcast, sell, rent or sub-license or otherwise use material from this Website, including use or publication on another website;
b) frame or embed any part of the Website on other websites;
c) use any material from the Website for a commercial purpose;
d) attempt to edit, modify, amend, disassemble, or decompile any material on the Website;
e) conduct any data collection (whether automated or not) including but not limited to data scraping, data mining, data extracting and data harvesting;
f) access the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or its hosting servers; impairs or interferes with of the availability or accessibility of the Website; is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
g) disrupt the normal flow of data in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Website;
h) upload, transmit or link to software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer, device, software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.